Costa Rica Reflection

For the past week I have been missing Costa Rica’s culture, people and even climate. This was my second year going to Costa Rica and it was way harder to leave this time than the previous time. It has been a blessing to be see to see everyone this week almost everyday who I built relationships with on this trip. I have been struggling with not seeing the kids and not getting to talk to them like I was able to for the whole week. I’m missing the welcoming loving spirit of the Ticos and how open they are to hearing about Christ. I have been in prayer to help cope with how I have been feeling. God has worked through me while in Costa Rica and he is still working on me since I’ve been back. It has been wonderful to be able to share the stories and my experience of Costa Rica. I can’t wait to see what God has planned for the future of the team and for myself.
-Maggie E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Door to Door Experiences

Behold...the GLOG! (Group Blog)